Saturday, April 11, 2009

When you stop I'll keep going. I'll run past your eyes, jumping over every single hill, rock, and hole that faces my direction. Trying to stop me will not hurt me, it'll make me better than you...

I'm about to make myself a lovely set of Aunt Jemima waffles and am listening to some Taylor Swift on the way to my thoughts. I got offered a position as a leader for my school's enormous club that only admits about 8 people. I'm very excited because I do not have to sign up and prove myself for something this time. I've been constantly looking over magazine designs and editing the April issue of the newspaper.
The new position will have me being the Editor in Chief of STAND's Rhythms section. I will be able to attend meetings (like I don't have enough!) and get to go to retreats and whatnot. I'm pretty damn excited, because my life revolves around publications for the school.
I already made a literary magazine for Poetry Club (I'm the president of that also..hehe) and have come out with 8 publications of our school newspaper as the Editor in Chief.
My dreams are finally coming true, have come true, and now I have to follow them. I've been thinking of going to UC Santa Cruz for communications, but my real dream school is Columbia college in Chicago. :3
Will write more after breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment