Saturday, April 25, 2009

Invietable Heart

It's funny how my memories capture my thoughts. Your in them, all the time, everywhere, in everything I look at, in every single step I take that leads me into endless ruin... I wish I could say I miss you, but honestly, I never really knew you. You were just a character in disguise, something to feed my hopeless heart on. I want to believe that mistakes happen for a reason, but this mistake was too soon, and it led me into a drowning air wave of others... My mind wants to love you, and my heart wants to move on. My heart, saddled in salt filled locket lathered in gold resides in another heart, in another year, in another decade. It wants to wait, while my head is ruling, capturing your memory, tearing it apart with every single tear, every single hopeless desire. Every day is a climb, I'm reaching to the top of the chamber, of the dusty purgatory house, and your face is no longer the only light at the end of the tunnel, I see myself, she's beautiful without the artificial, and she will be until eternity disintegrates her.

No comments:

Post a Comment