Sunday, April 26, 2009

I plucked my eyebrows today and completely procrastinated on every single aspect of my homework. All I did today was sip on hot chocolate, do my make-up, and finished the book The Perfect Elizabeth. I also took a petite cat nap that made me feel better. I watched a whole marathon of the Ultimate Gamer and some of Scare Tactics. So far this day represents the rest of my life: drab,boring, procrastinating, followed by good music and good food.
Sometimes on Sundays I feel completely lonely, like a chunk of me just needs to have an enormous party filled with popcorn and cute boys. I haven't met one of those in awhile, and I doubt I will for a very long time. I'm kind of ignorant. I need the perfect guy, because I am perfectly picky. When my heart and head says no to a guy, it means NO.

I have:
32 definitions of United States history homework
A word search for English
Flashcards for Art History
4 problems for Algebra 2
To clean my room
Make myself a happy mix
Get off myspace
Stop picking at my itchy scabs
Stop reading Galadarling, though I am in love with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment