Sunday, May 3, 2009

You say the word
You know I will find you
Or if you need some time
I don't mind
I don't hold on
To the tail of your kite
I'm not like the girls that you've known
But I believe I'm worth coming home to
Kiss away night
This girl only sleeps with butterflies
With butterflies
So go on and fly then boy

- Sleeps with Butterflies by Tori Amos

I question life alot. I always lay in my bed, watching myself disintegrate in my mind. Where would the world be if I just flew away, if I died... The future is the only thing I have to hold on to. It's the only thing I want to hold on to when the world crumbles under my feet and only time can sew it back together. I don't know why I do some things- letting my mind come back to irrational memories that have evaporated in other's minds.
Sometimes I want a friend to hug. A guy, who will show me the wonders of the world and the wonders of the present time. I'm so tired... sleep must have me.

No comments:

Post a Comment