Tuesday, December 1, 2009

These are the days when
The veins crawl over my eyes
And I’m blinded by the shadow of you
Consuming my mind
You’re a parasite
Suffocating my insides,
Poisoning my heart

I long to let you go
Strip your wings, crush the
Blurs of you in my mind
Wipe them away, replace them
With mirrors

I long to look at myself,
Asking,
What I have seen in your skin, and then I,
Remember the twinkle in your eyes, and the way they
Glossed over me when I saw you for the first time
It was this day, a year ago,
How can you forget?

I miss the pain,
I miss my mind going into intermission,
Where the days lingered on and all I forceful ably cared about
Were the patterns of you

You’ve left me broken,
Crushed underneath your mantle
A delicate doll, a quite little girl
Searching for salvation

No comments:

Post a Comment